Just a friend to you

by - 7:29 PM

[blank picture]

At the night, you hold my hand so tight. You kisses my forehead. And, you tell me that you love me, too.

At the same night, i just imagine that we can be together, like this.

At the same night, wishes some hopes so high. Wish that you will always be with me, like i did.

But, at the same night, too. God tell me one thing: that we’ll never be together as one. Im not yours, and you are not mine. Even, we are loving each other.

I dont care whatever we are in. I always be the happiest girl when im with you.

There’s no one thing can make me happy, except you.

I love you, more than you know.

I love you, more than you loves me.

I love you, every-single-thing about you.

I will take a high risk just to be with you. In seconds, minutes, hours, days, or weeks.

I hope, you can be a happy person in your whole life, no matter how, no matter what, and no matter with who you are.

Dear...

Why you gotta hug me like that?
Every time you see me?
Why you always making me laugh?
Swear you're catching feelings

I loved you from the start
So it breaks my heart

When you say I'm just a friend to you
Cause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too

Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you

Sincerely,

Your lovely girlfriend.

You May Also Like

0 comments